||Name Of Notification
||Date Of Notification
- Notification to establish Pandit Neki Ram Sharma Government Medical College, Bhiwani.
- Notification to establish Shri Guru Bahadur Sahib Government Medical College at Yamuna Nagar.
- Advisory regarding Compulsory rotatting internship regulations 2021.
- Instruction of GAD regarding anonymous complaints.
- Project Appraisal Committe under the Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Sc Students.
- Dated 16th May 2021 Prebid meeting of tender for commissioning, supply, installation of liquid medical oxygen tank and supply of liquid medical oxygen at all GMCs will be held on 17.05.2021 at 2.30 pm through video conference. The interested bidder may attend meeting video. Video call link: https://meet.google.com/iag-yvqg-cwu
- Dated 16th May 2021 Complete Planning, Designing, Execution/ construction of buildings and Estate services, Furniture, Equipments, IT (Networking) Commissioning including Maintenance (during defect liability period) etc. Under EPC Contract Mode as per scope of work given in the Tender Documents for the above mentioned Projects.
- Dated 12th May 2021 Notification B.Sc nursing college thanesar Kurukshetra will be named at Maharaja Shur Saini ji
- Dated 06th May 2021 Notice and format of application for the Post of Vice Chancellor at Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences,Rohtak.
- Dated 25th january 2021 Notice regarding Mop round of counselling for leftover seats in BDS Course for the academic sessions 2020-21.
- Dated 15th january 2021 Public notice regarding withdrawal of advertisement for filling up the various posts in Directorate of Medical Education and Research on transfer basis from various other Govt department.
- Dated 8th january 2021 Schedule of 2nd Mop up round for left vacant seats of BDS course and 2nd Stray round for left vacant seat of MBBS course in Govt./Private Medical dental colleges of Haryana
- Dated 30th December 2020Notification regarding latest fee structure for MBBS Course running under Private Institutions affiliated to Pt. B.D Sharma University Health Sciences, Rohtak for the academic session 2020-21 onwards.
- Dated 24th December 2020 Schedule for Mop-up/stray round of Counselling to MBBS/BDS course for the academic session 2020-21.
- Dated 18th December 2020 Notice regarding revision of fee in MBBS Course for Private Medical Colleges of the State.
- Dated 17th December 2020 Advertisement for filling up various faculty posts at SHRI ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYEE GMC, Chhainsa, Faridabad on contract basis for a period of one year.
- Dated 17th December 2020 Provinding Details Of PMS beneficiaries pertaining to the academic session 2018-19
- Dated 13th December 2020 Vacany status of MBBS/BDS Course after 1st round of counselling.
- Dated 11th December 2020 Proposed fee structure for MBBS Course running under Private Medical Institutions of the State for the academic session 2020-21 and onwards.
- Dated 11th December 2020 Schedule for 2nd round of counselling to MBBS and BDS Course for the academic 2020-21.
- Dated 04th December 2020 Reopening the all medical college in the state of haryana with the effect from 7.12.20 and NMC guidelines for Re-opening of Medical Colleges post Lockdown due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Dated 27th November 2020 Schedule for document verification for the candidates allotted seat under round 1 of the counselling to MBBS/ BDS Courses session 2020-21.
- Dated 26th November 2020 Notice for admission to MBBS/BDS 2020 CWP No. 18703 of 2020 tited Ipsita and others V/s National Medical Council including World College of Medical Sciences and Research, Jhajjar
- Dated 26th November 2020 Last date for deposition of Tuition fee has been extended till 28.11.2020 (upto 11:59 pm)
All the candidates who have been provisionally allocated seat (MBBS/BDS) should pay their tuition fee through the payment gateway only in their “Applicant Login” at https://uhsrugcounselling.com
- Dated 26th November 2020 FEE STRUCTURE MBBS/BDS 2020-21
- Dated 23th November 2020Click here to view Notification for NRI Category-V Seats
- Dated 23th November 2020 Click here to view Provisional Allotment of seats (Round-I)
Dated 20th November 2020 Candidates with benchmark disabilities who have not got their disability certificate prepared from designated center are instructed to get their disability certificate from PGIMS, Rohtak on 23.11.20/24.11.20. Kindly refer to public notice dated 20.11.20 on webportal.
If due to any reason the candidate has paid registration fee more than once, the refund process will be start after the admission process is over.
- Dated 21th November 2020 Amended Undertaking provided by candidate selected for admission to MBBS Degree Course at Government Medical Colleges in the State of Haryana.
- Dated 14th November 2020 Public Notice for Counselling to MBBS/BDS 2020-21
- Dated 13th November 2020 Corrigendum in continuation to the admission notification dated 29.10.2020 for MBBS/BDS Course for the academic session 2020-21.
- Dated 6th November 2020 The Policy regarding Incentivizing Doctors to opt for Government Service after completing MBBS Degree Course and revising the fee structure in Government Medical Colleges for MBBS/PG Course 2020-21.
- Notification regarding admissions to MBBS and BDS course for the academic session 2020-21.
- Admission open of ANM(F), GNM(F) & MPHW(M) Courses in Government/Private Nursing Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session 2020-21.
- Procedure for admission to B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing and Nurse Practitioner Critical Care Programme (NPCC) courses in Government/Private Aided/Unaided Nursing Institutions for the Academic Session 2020-21.
- Procedure for admission to ANM, GNM & MPHW(M) courses in Government/ Private Nursing and MPHW(M) Training Schools in the State for Academic Session 2020-21.
- Inspection Proforma for Physiotherapy College.
- Filling up of various posts of Group C and D at Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Haryana, Panchkula on transfer basis.
- Notification for Admission to MD/MS/MDS Courses for the academic session 2020-21.
- Admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma/MDS Courses for the academic session 2020-21.
- Single Entry Level for Nursing – Phasing out of GNM Programme – reg.